- Options Trading Strategies: A Guide for Beginners
- The Bible of Options Strategies
- Options Trading Strategies - LinkedIn SlideShare
- 10 Options Strategies to Know - Investopedia
– My experience with Option Pain theory In the never ending list of controversial market theories, the theory of ‘Option Pain’ certainly finds a spot. Option Pain, or sometimes referred to ..
Options Trading Strategies: A Guide for Beginners
– Background If you have understood the straddle, then understanding the ‘Strangle’ is quite straightforward. For all practical purposes, the thought process behind the straddle and strangl..
The Bible of Options Strategies
– Why Bull Put Spread? Similar to the Bull Call Spread, the Bull Put Spread is a two leg option strategy invoked when the view on the market is ‘moderately bullish’. The Bull Put Spread is s..
Options Trading Strategies - LinkedIn SlideShare
There are innumerable Options Trading Strategies available, but what will help you, in the long run, is “Being systematic and probability-minded”. No matter what strategy you use, it is essential that you have a good knowledge of the Market and your Goal.
10 Options Strategies to Know - Investopedia
– Context In the previous chapter we understood that for the long straddle to be profitable, we need a set of things to work in our favor, reposting the same for your quick reference – The vo..
Once you have got the Current Nifty Index Price and the Premium data, you can proceed further to calculate your Input-output data as follows in an Excel Spreadsheet.
– Spreads versus naked positions Over the last five chapters we’ve discussed various multi leg bullish strategies. These strategies ranged to suit an assortment of market outlook from ..
– New margin framework These are fascinating times we are living in, especially if you are an options trader in India 🙂 Starting 6st June 7575, NSE’s new margin framework is live, which es..
– Choosing Calls over Puts Similar to the Bear Put Spread, the Bear Call Spread is a two leg option strategy invoked when the view on the market is ‘moderately bearish’. The Bear Call Spread..
Let us now understand through this example how to fetch the data from the website and how to determine the Payoff schedule for Long Call Strategy.